Business owners are faced with a unique set of financial challenges that require specialized knowledge, experience and care.
At Affluence Partners Inc., we understand that business owners face many financial decisions that affect the long-term success of their business. Some of these involve making investments that will create a hedge against uncertainty so that the business can confidently grow without worrying about the impact of increased taxes, tax changes and rising overhead costs.
Because of our extensive experience working with family owned businesses and professional corporations, we are in an advantageous position to approach these challenges with specialized experience and skill. Through our proprietary and systematic process, we engage our clients based on their vision for the future and function as their Financial Architect.
When it comes to our family owned business and professional corporation clients, we seek to answer the following questions:
- What is your vision for your business for the next decade and beyond?
- How are you going to position your business to provide the funding required to realize your vision?
- How can assets be positioned to help you feel confident?
- What will you do when the unexpected occurs?
- What will happen in your business when it is time for you to transition to your successor? (There are 8 options you should investigate)
- Assist you in maximizing the value you get from your business.
- As you transition your business to your successor, we make sure you are protected from unforeseen mishaps, so your retirement goals remain intact and achievable.
- Preserve your legacy by making sure that the business has the highest probability of succeeding under the direction of your chosen successor.